Incredible Years Part Time Facilitator – Randolph County
August 4, 2014
Family Service of the Piedmont is a not for profit agency whose mission is to promote healthy lives and relationships for children, families and individuals, through early intervention, treatment and support in times of crisis or transition.
The agency is seeking a Part Time Facilitator to co-facilitate Incredible Years cohorts by assisting with completing required paperwork, documentation, and reporting; providing parenting education presentations as necessary.
1. Recruit participants in IY cohorts by working collaboratively within the community to increase visibility and awareness.
2. Co-facilitate IY cohorts
3. Attend mandatory regional/statewide meetings.
4. Provide parenting education presentations as needed
5. Perform other activities, duties or assignments that may be needed for effective program functioning.
6. Maintain positive relationships with RCPC, FSP, community partners by contributing to team cohesiveness, by fostering an atmosphere of tolerance and understanding of cultural and lifestyles differences.
1. The ability to respond appropriately to the cultural differences present among the organization’s service population and staff is required.
2. Ability to work in partnership with other team members.
3. Ability to forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families in which they are helped to gain the skills and confidence to address any issues and problems they face.
4. Conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
5. Ability to set limits and maintain the helping role of the practitioner and to intervene appropriately to meet the needs of the persons served or other family members.
6. Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field preferred.
7. Part time, 20 hour/week position.
Send resume and letter to:
Family Service of the Piedmont
1401 Long Street
High Point NC 27262
FAMILY SERVICE OF THE PIEDMONT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER