Marketing and Development Assistant
June 16, 2014
Family Service of the Piedmont is a not for profit agency whose mission is to promote healthy lives and relationships for children, families and individuals, through early intervention, treatment and support in times of crisis or transition.
The agency is seeking a Marketing and Development Specialist to assist with the marketing and development functions of the Agency.
1. Maintain donor database, entering all donations and donor updates, and sending acknowledgments; printing and sending monthly pledge reminders and adding and editing contact information.
2. Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
3. Responsible for administrative tasks assigned to the agency for all special events.
4. Perform administrative tasks assigned to FSP staff for the Guilds.
5. Handle all volunteer and donation calls to the agency.
6. Track and order all letterhead and marketing materials for the agency.
7. Conduct research on prospective corporate, foundations and individual donors.
8. Coordinate all mailings for development, marketing and special events.
9. Perform all administrative tasks as needed.
1. Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
2. Experience in an administrative position, preferably in a not-for-profit development office.
3. The ability to respond appropriately to the cultural differences present among the organization’s service population and staff is required.
4. The ability to respond in a timely and effective manner to the needs of volunteers and other constituents (Guild members, Foundation trustees, special event committee members).
5. The ability to prioritize tasks for multiple projects.
6. Ability to work in partnership with other team members.
7. Experience with MS Office Suite required; Raiser’s Edge or comparable database experience preferred.
8. Strong organization skills; attention to detail.
Send resume and letter to:
Family Service of the Piedmont
902 Bonner Drive
Jamestown, NC 27282
FAMILY SERVICE OF THE PIEDMONT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER