Supervised Visitation & Safe Exchange Program
Harmony House will provide supervised visitation and custody exchange services that are dedicated to protecting children who are impacted by high conflict family dynamics. Services are provided within a safe, structured, family friendly environment for visitations & custody exchanges to occur, free from conflict.
Services at Harmony House add wellness and safety to our community by providing safe visitation and exchange settings for children and their parents that account for healing from: family violence; substance abuse; mental health; and/or custody conflict between co-parenting units.
What We Do:
Harmony House provides supervised visitation and safe custody exchange services that allow children to have access to their non-residential parent(s) in a child-centered environment that emphasizes safety for everyone with security staff.
Parents are typically referred to the center via a Court Order, Parenting Agreement, or DSS Safety Plan, but may also choose to self-refer with an agreement with Harmony House. Services are for ALL high conflict families in need of supervised visitation or safe custody exchange services.
Harmony House services are provided at a nominal fee for non-custodial/non-primary residential parties, unless otherwise ordered by the court or per written agreement between the parties. Additional fees may apply to all parties.
How to Get Started:
Co-Parenting units must contact Harmony House to initiate services with individually scheduled intake appointments.
- Intake Appointments—$25.00
- Supervised Visitations—$90.00 per visitation hour
- Safe Custody Exchanges—$45.00 per exchange
- Child Orientations—No Fee
- Fees for direct services are due in advance
- Fees will apply for all cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
- Those who meet income requirements may apply for a reduction in fees
- Parties eligible for fee reductions may be limited in the number of direct services received per week and may also be limited in the number of consecutive months for which services can be provided.
- Additional fees may apply
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 1pm to 7pm
Wednesday – 1pm to 7pm
Thursday – 1pm to 7pm
Friday – 1pm to 8pm
Saturday – 10am to 6pm
Sunday – 10am to 6pm